Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Finally Catching Up...

Hello everyone! So as you can tell I haven't updated my blog in quite sometime, I'm sorry! Here is one big catch up blog post! Hope you enjoy the newest photos!


I love seeing clients grow up, and that has been the case with Chase! I was so excited to do his fall photos, how adorable is he?!


 
My Christmas Mini Sessions were a success this year..thank you to everyone who came!



 This year quite a few families opened up their homes to me to photograph them for the Christmas season.. this family is so sweet and the kids are the cutest!


Another family who welcomed me into their homes for Christmas... most of them live out of state and wanted family photos while everyone was home. They could not have been any nicer and made me feel like part of the family!


My daughter attends Diamond Dance Academy in Ellwood City, and when the owner, Shauna, asked if I wanted to do Valentine Day photos of her son I was so excited with ideas! I mean, how cute is little Kenny?!


 Another Christmas Family photo shoot at their grandfathers farm. It was beautiful and the family was absolutely wonderful!


I've photographed Megan a few times and it just wouldn't be our normal photo shoot if it weren't freezing out, yet again she was a champ! I love photographing this pretty girl!



Well I think that is all for now, I promise to try to keep up with this blog better! I hope everyone is having a wonderful 2014 so far!

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment